- AmeriPride: Linen & Uniform Services Throughout North America
- Uniform Services
- Flame Resistant Uniforms
Flame Resistant Uniforms
In your line of work, it's the job of your Flame Resistant (FR) workwear to help keep your crew safe. You need to be able to trust your gear to hold up its end of the deal. And that's a lot of trust when lives are on the line. At AmeriPride, we understand that support isn't helpful if it isn't the right support. You need a partner and uniform supplier who understands the specific functions and needs of your company.
FLAME RESISTANT SHIRTS
Protect your team with a variety of self-extinguishable shirts in an assortment of colors.
FLAME RESISTANT PANTS
Our pant options ensure you stay comfortable and cool in any work environment.
FLAME RESISTANT COVERALLS
Deluxe coveralls with thermal protection keep your team safe and secure day and night.
FLAME RESISTANT LAB COATS
Put safety first and avoid on-the-job injuries with our flame resistant lab coats.
We strive to understand our clients. We don’t want to just sell you a product; we want to make sure you’re satisfied with the product and our service. We believe being able to give our clients “the right support” comes from listening and responding to your feedback.
Based on what we’ve heard, you want FR brands you know and trust. That’s why we partner with garment leaders such as Bulwark® and bring you programs that adjust when your business changes. You know your business and we know ours.
Over 25 Years In The FR Industry, From Booms To Busts
You can't afford to trust your FR workwear to just anyone — correct care maintains your workwear's integrity, which in turn helps maintain your crew's safety.
- Your employees need to be protected. It’s why you invest in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). And for those employees who may come into contact with electricity, arc flashes and fires, your company has a responsibility to make sure they are outfitted in the proper garments. Not to mention, there are several industry and government regulations that your business is responsible for, including: 1 Do your employees’ garments fit properly?
- Are the garments being laundered to manufacturers’/industry’s standards?
- If the garment is ripped or torn, is it being repaired with FR materials?
- Are your employees’ garments being regularly inspected?
- Is there a scheduled garment retirement/replacement standard?
Uniforms are just part of an overall safety strategy and program for companies. There are other factors to consider when evaluating what it takes to manage an FR uniform program. Those can include:
- Is your workforce local, remote or a combination?
- What does your team’s day-to-day work look like? Heavy soil? Light soil? Somewhere inbetween?
- Is the work environment one where uniforms get ripped or torn often?
- What kind of turnover do you see with your workforce?
- How often are your employees replacing their uniforms?
Safety is the first requirement for your business to be successful in any capacity, but when you have so much going on it can be difficult to keep up with FR standards. Luckily, you aren’t going at this alone. AmeriPride’s direct purchase and rental uniform programs are designed specifically to make sure all your employees are wearing the right garments. You’ll be up to code and able to focus your attention on higher-level aspects of your business.
To learn more about our rental, lease and purchased FR apparel programs, contact us to set up an appointment with one of our expert Sales Executives today!
1 NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, ASTM 1449 Standard Guide for Industrial Laundering of Flame, Thermal, and Arc Resistant Clothing, NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personally Against Flash Fire, NFPA 2113 Standard on Selection, Care, Use, and Maintenance of Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, ASTM 2757 Standard Guide for Home Laundering Care and Maintenance of Flame, Thermal, and Arc Resistant Clothing.
We're Here to Help!
Call 800-750-4628 for the branch nearest you or click below to contact us.